42366V-cube 5

  • harsha557
    May 4, 2009
      Hi guys,

      I was just wondering if anyone was willing to sell me a v-cube 5 (preferably white). I know i could buy it off v-cube.com but i live in singapore and with the shipping, my dad is not willing to spend so much on a cube. Of course i would want it for a price much lower than the original and hence i would not mind a used one so long as it is not in a condition to pop or have any internal mechanism previously broken.

      So if anyone has an extra one that you do not need or which you are willing to sell, please reply to my email. Note that i live in singapore so please send in the details of your price and i will tell you after i talk to my dad. Thanks a lot!

      Regards,
      CSH
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic