42138Re: Stethoscope

  • Alien Stranger
    Dec 7, 2008
      Can't you feel my heart? back to the future ?

      My miracle heart

      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-
      1091405624920217070&ei=grItSYeFEYWiqgLjzfWvBQ&q=rubiks+blindfold

      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      U2 whithout respect for me... return of the cube

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
      <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

      > Well sure, I never said that anyone should really care. There's no
      > real reason to have a heart rate under 50. But like anything, it
      can
      > be quantitatively measured, and whenever there's a number to beat, I
      > sometimes find fun in beating it. Kind of the same reason why I got
      > into cubing, or ended up playing Space Cadet Pinball for Windows XP
      > for hours on end.
      >
      > On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:24 AM, per_fredlund <per_fredlund@...>
      wrote:
      > > Hi :-)
      > >
      > > I dont really care about my heart rate. And jogging is the
      ultimate
      > > boring activity. But as long as im healthy and can do my daily
      routine
      > > easily ... If i can live like that till im at least 80 - it's
      enough
      > > for me :-)
      > >
      > > Per
      > >
      > >> --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Tyson Mao"
      > >
      > > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Yeah, my resting heart rate is probably around 60 as well. To
      get 48,
      > >> I laid on the floor and made Toby change the TV channel because
      > >> lifting my arm would increase my heart rate. It also helped that
      > >> was running about 60 to 80 miles a week during that time for the
      track
      > >> team.
      > >>
      > >> I should wear a HR monitor next competition.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic