41572Re: [Speed cubing group] Will V-CUBES go out of business?

  • Bart
    Jul 1, 2008
      None of us are likely to chew on these cubes, right? So they don't
      have to be made out of the same plastic as a kid's toy.

      As to the other replies, you have your opinion (and really like
      spending a lot of money on bits of plastic) and I have my opinion.
      More power to you -- that's part of the American dream, go ahead and
      spend your money in whatever way makes you happy. :) As for me, I'm
      going to either wait until the price comes down or give these a pass.