41007Re: [Speed cubing group] Statistical analysis of (mostly megaminx) scramblers

  • Daniel Hayes
    May 1, 2008
      Hi Ron,

      I did not test the old scramble program, mostly because the sticker
      tracking code would have to be modified significantly. Honestly, now
      that I think of it I could probably manage the code in an hour or so
      keep an eye out for it in the next few days.

      And if anyone is curious, tracking the 1000 move sequences 1000000
      times, essentially tracking 1 billion (that's a US billion) megaminx
      twists took around 45 minutes. For the cube, 1 billion twists took
      about 20 minutes if I remember correctly.

      Best,
      Daniel

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ron van Bruchem"

      http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/regulations/scrambles/scramble_megaminx.htm