38709Re: [Speed cubing group] Caltech Fall

  • Dan Dzoan
    Nov 1, 2007
      Haha, I suppose that'll do. However, I'm not sure this method of
      preregistration qualifies you for the free Leyan hug everyone is
      raving about...

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Clancy Cochran
      <perscription_death@...> wrote:

      > i would like to take this time to formally announce my registration
      to all berkeley tournaments ;)

      Preregister for my tournament if you're going to come!