38708Re: [Speed cubing group] Caltech Fall

  • Clancy Cochran
    Nov 1, 2007
      i would like to take this time to formally announce my registration to all berkeley tournaments ;)

      Dan Dzoan <gvdlfs3@...> wrote: Preregister for my tournament if you're going to come!

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Clancy Cochran
      <perscription_death@...> wrote:

      > i'm probalby not going because my car is broke and there is one
      right after that up here in berkeley. but...we should hang out since
      you're up here, if you have time anyway.

      > Leyan Lo <leyanlo@...> wrote: Is
      anyone else from the Bay Area going to the Caltech Fall competition next