35538Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: Where to buy?

  • Guilherme Baron
    May 8, 2007
      Hi Patrick,

      I guess that the company is based in China since their postal service is
      something like Chinapost.

      My friend and I did an order of $135.00 including $25.00 of Airmail shipping
      4-10 days (Parcel Post) to Brazil.

      Basically I bought 1 Eastsheen 2x2x2, two DIY 3x3x3, 1 Eastsheen 4x4x4 and 1
      Eastsheen 5x5x5. And some those others strange cubes including one 2x2x2
      penguin like! :)

      This is my first order with them. To check the quality of their products
      since I would like to sell it here because there are no good sellers in
      Brazil for these "toys".

      I bought last Friday and Yesterday (Monday) they sent me an email telling
      that the order was shipped.

      Now is just wait and see the results! :)

      Cheers,
      Guilherme