      From: d_funny007
      To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:03 PM
      Subject: [Speed cubing group] Re: wow... just........ wow..

      Intuitively this must be the case, and I think it's a assertion that
      everybody here is willing to believe. But this is much easier than
      proving the other things being discussed, all this takes is finding a
      single case. I wouldn't even call it a "proof," just a "example/counter-
      example".

      Just entertain me and see if anyone here can find a 25 turn HTM
      scramble that produces the identity/solved state. I'm having a hard
      time finding one. Oh and by "scramble," I am discounting the really
      trivial cancellations and such.