30353Re: Fellow Puzzle Nuts, "Daily Game" ELIMINATES Boredom at work!

  • Bob Burton
    Sep 2, 2006
      I figured somebody of your unbelievable intelligence would know the
      difference between "to" and "too" ...You used the wrong one in the
      "About" section of your site.

      ~ Bob

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mansfield_smart"