23349Re: [Speed cubing group] World ranking is updated!!!

  • Per Kristen Fredlund
    Dec 2, 2005
      Hi :-)

      I was in the past inspired to come up with my own term for "female
      guys". Like we have prince and princess, steward and stewardess and
      so on, i came up with the idea that a "female guy" should be a
      *guyess*. I think that term is pretty funny ;-)

      -Per

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic