20908[Speed cubing group] Re: Tips for CLL/COLL recognition

  • Bob Burton
    Oct 3, 2005
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Gustav Fredell
      <gufr5747@s...> wrote:
      > Thanks Bob, and yes, it is helpful. I'm looking at it more generally
      > though since I will be using it with any LL-color, but the pictures are
      > useful nonetheless. Oh, and in #6 and think it should say: Mirror case
      > of #05 ;)

      Good. :) Yes, that is what it should say. Thanks, I'll change it.
      The colors are meant to be general. Obviously, I will not have a red
      front every time. ;) I use colors just to show which pieces have the
      same color and which have opposites. Never do I have to think about
      whether a color is left/right of another. Either it is the same, it
      is the opposite, or it is adjacent (to either side). :)

      ~ Bob
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic