20903Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: Tips for CLL/COLL recognition

  • Gustav Fredell
    Oct 3, 2005
      Thanks Bob, and yes, it is helpful. I'm looking at it more generally
      though since I will be using it with any LL-color, but the pictures are
      useful nonetheless. Oh, and in #6 and think it should say: Mirror case
      of #05 ;)

      /Gustav

      Bob Burton skrev:

      >I discuss how I recognize every case on my COLL page.
      >www.cubewhiz.com/coll.html
      >
      >Is this helpful?
      >
      >~ Bob
      >
      >--- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Gustav Fredell
      ><gufr5747@s...> wrote:
      >

      >>Does anyone have any tips on how to quickly recognize which CLL/COLL
      >>case one is currently facing? At the moment my recognition is far to
      >>

      >slow.
      >

      >>Anything is helpful.
      >>
      >>/Gustav
      >>

      >Yahoo! Groups Links