20885Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: Selling stuff at WC2005

  • Chris Hunt
    Oct 2 11:53 AM
      On 10/2/05, Sapan Upadhyay <cubekid@...> wrote:

      > now that you mention designing shirts...
      >
      > what if other people designed the shirts and submitted the designs
      > here? could be kinda like a competition (you know, since all of us
      > love that kind of stuff)
      >
      > what do you guys think?

      Sounds like a good idea to me, less work for myself :)

      If anyone wants to design a shirt for strangepuzzle then post your idea here
      or on the 'contact me' page on strangepuzzle. Get your submissions in by
      October 21st. If I have enough submissions, then I'll let people vote from
      the 21st until the 24th. If nobody or very little people submit, then it's
      up to me :)

      Thanks Sapan,

      -Chris