20879Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: Selling stuff at WC2005

  • Sapan Upadhyay
    Oct 2, 2005
      now that you mention designing shirts...

      what if other people designed the shirts and submitted the designs
      here? could be kinda like a competition (you know, since all of us
      love that kind of stuff)

      what do you guys think?

      On 10/1/05, Chris Parlette <mdcube@...> wrote:
      > Yeah, I'd definitly buy any shirts that were for sale at Orlando. I'd
      > love to promote cubesmith and strangepuzzle. Maybe the guys from
      > speedcubing.com could design a shirt also? I understand if you can't,
      > since you guys already put a lot of time into the stuff you do, and
      > we're all very grateful. I'm just saying, if you had one, I'd buy
      > that too.
      >
      > -Chris Parlette
      >

      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Sz..."
      > <s2chris2@h...> wrote:
      > > I'm such a T-shirt fiend - I'll buy one of everything :P
      > >
      > > --barefoot Chris
      > >

      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <bob@c...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > I'd buy one.