2073Re: my new cube..part 10

  • jasmine_ellen
    Dec 2, 2002
      I've never heard of Loctite 401 -- I assume it is available from
      hardware stores? What about clear nail polish, would that work too? I
      remember some discussion recently about using coloured nail polish in
      replace of colour stickers. I guess this means that nail polish
      doesn't damage cubes?

      I can't wait to get my new cubes. I know they've got a long way to
      travel so I'm just going to have to wait. :( How long did it take to
      get your cubes from Mefferts to WA?

      Jasmine.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., cubed68 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > you`ll love the mefferts 4x4 ,i picked one up last xmas and it is a
      > real gem.the turning action is primo......LOL.
      >
      > this is the first time i`ve seen the rubiks 4x4 cubes here,i`m
      hoping
      > the stickers will hold out because i`ve heard they are the shitty
      > paper/laminate kind...mmmmm.
      >
      > worst comes to worst i`ll use a glue called Loctite 401 to put a
      > clear hard layer over the stickers,don`t wont too though...all
      those
      > stickers would need 3/4 coats.
      >
      > happy cubing Jasmine
      >
      > Peter