2069Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: my new cube

  • Kåre Krig
    Dec 1, 2002
      From: jasmine_ellen <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, December 1, 2002 10:38 pm
      Subject: [Speed cubing group] Re: my new cube

      > The label said Maestro Magic Cube. It was very smooth once I'd
      > lubed
      > it. Not perfectly and evenly smooth all around, but mostly pretty
      > smooth. Also, it was only AUS$11.95 which is cheaper than the
      > Rubik's
      > brand cubes I've seen in Toys 'r' Us and Kmart.

      I am using the Maestro cube too. Its the same as Mefferts assambley cube. At least the patent nr. on the box is the same as the nr at mefferts homepage to they should be the same. With the help of some silicon they are good but after a few months they get too loose for my taste. There are no springs to tighten so I just bought a new one. They sell for 39sek, around us$4.

      /Kåre
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic