19721[Speed cubing group] Re: Public cubing

  • Craig Bouchard
    Sep 5, 2005
      I got my Clock on Thursday and since then have been practicing a
      lot...IT seems that every time I do solves in my break room at work I
      always break at least 1 PB...i don't know why...but I do...Today I had
      a co-worker's friend(pretty hot to mention) ask me to do a solve for
      her...and let me say that i'm lucky that the timer wouldn't
      start...lol...it sucked!!! Anyways...it was just fluke...and i need to
      learn a new method...

      Craig

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "FD-Rubik"

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic