19608Re: Public cubing

    Sep 1, 2005
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Parth Upadhyay <parth.
      upadhyay@g...> wrote:
      > Haha, id never seen a keychain 4x4. and i agree, how they cant
      realize the
      > difference between cubes! argh lol

      Well he *did* realize the difference, cause he insisted he had played
      with the 4x4, not the 3x3. But I'm quite sure he said so because the
      4x4 was the first he saw me with so he immediately thought that's what
      he had, too, and when I pulled out the 3x3 it looked different but at
      that point he was already convinced the 4x4 was what he had so he
      sticked to that.