19593[Speed cubing group] Re: Public cubing

    Sep 1, 2005
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, jasmine_ellen
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > It both astounds and annoys me that non-cubers have so much trouble
      > telling the difference between a 5x5x5, a 4x4x4 and a 3x3x3. Until
      you
      > put a 3x3x3 next to it they don't even realise it's different
      puzzle!
      > Grrr!

      Yeah, I was once cubing with a 4x4 and someone said something about
      how he used to play with it, too. I took out my 3x3 and asked "are you
      sure you don't mean this one?" and he insisted it was the 4x4. Well
      ok, it's not impossible. But then he insisted it was a keychain one.
      Ever saw a keychain 4x4?