      From: mike_go_uk
      To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 5:47 PM
      Subject: [Speed cubing group] Re: Public cubing

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Parth Upadhyay
      <parth.upadhyay@g...> wrote:
      > they're like "I can do that in 10 seconds" and tons of
      > crap like that. gets annoying. feel like slapping them, but its still
      > school.

      I was quietly cubing in a cafe late the other night and a woman with a
      rather loud voice informed me that
      (1) she loved Rubik's cubes (a good start, I thought)
      (2) she had never actually owned a cube
      (3) she could solve it in 5 seconds.

      It's no use arguing... I just told her that that was a pretty good time.
      There ought to be a special UWR page for these folk. ;)

      Mike