12711[Speed cubing group] Re: cube tutorial

  • Chris Sz...
    Sep 1, 2004
      Also on step 2 paragraph 3 I think you mean
      "and another non-white sticker that does face *up*." instead of
      down.
      Other than that, it's an excellent little guide for something that
      is all text.

      --barefoot Chris

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao <tmao@i...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks, fixed them.
      >
      > Tyson Mao
      > MSC #631
      > California Institute of Technology
      >
      > On Aug 31, 2004, at 5:50 PM, Andy C wrote:
      >

      > > > There's not much room for change as you will see I take up
      exactly 3
      > > > pages... but let me know if this would make sense to anyone
      who
      > > doesn't
      > > > know how to cube.
      > >
      > > There are actually two mistakes. The last move of step 4 should
      be F'
      > > instead
      > > of F, and the last move of step 6 should be U' instead of U
      (this one
      > > doesn't
      > > matter so much since it's only an alignment move).
      > >
      > > Andy
      > >
      > > htpp://andyscubepage.tk
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
      > > <l.gif>
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of
      > > Service.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic