10890Re: [Speed cubing group] sub-20 HELP!?

  • Frank Morris
    Jun 1, 2004
      Brent Morgan <brentmorganmaster@...> wrote:
      hi...
      ok, when im solving, like the fast way... i find myself tense, completely focused, and trying hard to get fast times...and do ok. but when i relaxfully do it, its about 2-5 seconds slower. for you other sub-20ers, (ron, macky, frank, many others..), do you relaxfully get the sub-20s or is it tense and fully-focused?
      -bm

      :)
      --Brent

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Brent,

      I get my best times when I am relaxed. When I am tensed up, I get a ridiculous number of lock ups and piece pops. I am still very focused, but loose and relaxed.

      Frank