Xur/bel/gon - The Human Speech Formula

  • Dusan Vukotic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      I have been working for a long time on semantics and historic values of
      words, concerning Serbian and its relationship to the other
      Indo-European languages. In the year 2004 I "announced" the SUR
      (HOR)-BEL-GON + UM speech formula as a self-generating wellspring of the
      Indo-European tongues. Two years later, in January 2006, I found out
      that the Russian linguist and archeologist Nicholas Marr
      (Николай Яковлевич Марр; 1865 –
      1934) had been offering a similar "recipe" in the beginning of
      the last century and it sounded САЛ, Ð`ЕР, ЙОН,
      РОШ (SAL-BER-ROSH-YON). Of course, "serious" scientist
      had immediately rejected Marr's "mono genetic" theory and
      subjected it to mockery and utter contempt in later times.
      Unfortunately, I found just a few pages in Russian of this
      "irredeemable" Marr's work, whereof I was unable to see how
      he arrived at the above-mentioned speech-principle. However, I was
      awe-struck seeing that someone had come to the similar conclusion much
      earlier than I did. I think it would have been impossible for two
      researchers, separated in time and space, to come to almost the same
      conclusion by chance - quite independently - especially in the field of
      lingua science.
      More to the point, it could be argued that Marr's long-disciplined
      observation and precise scientific research and my basic paleo-syllables
      which I used as my "primary tool" brought us to the same
      conclusion. If I'm correct, and I have all the reason to believe
      that I am, it would be a crucial proof that the knowledge arrived at
      through intuitive research is as valid and important as the most
      sophisticated scientific methodology.
      Certainly, I am well aware that any theory, which diverges from the
      established "truth" in the field of linguistic science, will be
      immediately (a priori) renounced as the worst kind of heresy. Withal,
      the work of the great linguist as Marr probably was, had been
      ferociously rejected by the scientific circles and labeled as а
      "mad theory" (Russ. безумная теория).
      I was catapulted into the wellspring of human speech mystery firstly by
      the force of an exuberant imagination and pure intuition followed by
      logical reasoning afterwards. In fact, I thought that the first
      articulated word must be in a close relation with the
      "originator" of Earth-life – the sun! Even today, night
      causes anxiety and fear and we can only imagine how it was looked upon
      in ancient and prehistoric times. Undoubtedly, the prehistoric man must
      have awaited the next appearance of the sun (morning, sunrise, dawn) as
      a new salvation from a fearsome "night confinement". If we
      accept the evolutionary theory of human speech development as an
      undeniable fact, we must also assume that human speech must have
      commenced from a certain point in time and space. It means, some
      energizing, articulated word had to be the first one, as a
      self-generating wellspring of other morphemes and compound words. I
      think, that "primeval" syllable had been first
      "enriched" by affixation and afterwards subtraction, metathesis
      and agglutination stepped on the scene.
      Today, three years later after I first "heralded" the
      above-mentioned (SUR (HOR)-BEL-GON + UM speech formula, my "speaking
      well-generator" is shortened to the mere XUR-BEL-GON
      speech-delivering "progenitor". In short, a new and revised
      Xur-Bel-Gon is a speech formula based on the three ancient sun
      divinities:
      1) Sur (Surya /In Hinduism chief solar deity/, Zaria /Slavic goddess of
      beauty, Зоря; dawn/, Svarga /Hindu and Slavic Heaven; Slavic
      sun god Svarog; Sargon - the king of Akkad; hence the name of the sun;
      Serbian sunce, German Sohne);
      2) Hor(u)s, Ra (Egyption/ Slavic sun deity) and
      3) the ancient sun god Bel known in Asia, North of Africa as well as in
      Europe. I hope that my respected reader has spotted that Horus and Surya
      sprang from the same ur-syllable - Xur! The sound x in Xur might have
      been taken as a kind of a voiceless palatal-velar fricative. Sur and Hor
      "rivalry" might be the reason of the so called Satem-Centum division
      among IE languages; Gon is an independent agent(!); i.e. the force that
      makes the world components (material and spiritual) to be locomotive.
      Following the above way of thinking, I "rationally" concluded
      that the first spoken word must ultimately be the name of one of the
      most ancient sun-deities. My mother language is Serbian and I decided to
      examine its internal logic and semantic values of different
      "deified" syllables, starting with the sun gods Sur (Sanskrit
      syR surya, Russ. Заря, Sirius), Bel (Bal, Bel Amon, Belbel,
      Belial) and Hors (Horus, Osiris, Orion, Chris/t). Actually I anticipated
      that the "forgotten" meaning of the noun Serb (Serbli) was zora
      bela (white dawn; belo - white, zora - dawn), a compound word of two sun
      deities (Sur, Bel; Sur-Bel basis). Bel represents the sun god (Akkadian
      bêlu, Greek Î'ελος, Latin Belus; the name of Bel had been
      applied to various gods in Babylonian religion and his feminine form was
      Belit `Lady, Mistress'). I also realized that the names of other
      Slavic people, like:
      • Bulgars (Bel-Hor)
      • Croates (Horgon)
      • Russians (Hor-Gon)
      • Ukrainians (Hor-Gon)
      • Byelorussians (Bel-Hor-Gon)
      • Poles (Bel-Gon)
      • Slovenians (Sur-Bel-Gon), are closely related to the ancient sun
      deities.
      The same case is with the people's names in the western hemisphere:
      • Germans (Hor-Gon basis)
      • (H)Romans (Hor-Gon basis)
      • Belgians (Bel-Gon)
      • Franks (Bel-Hor-Gon; warriors)