Jim, Sorry to keep pestering you. You said in a previous note that you used "KF 10.7 filters with bandwidths of 0.5 kHz (between 6 dBs), 2.4 kHz and 32 kHz".jon1dave3
Hello everybody, I just wanted to let you know that I have reverted to the 'old school approach': -A separate ribbon cable to every module. -GND-wireswbuesser
In my MSA CB design (Len's BOARD 1) there are 5 x STAR CLOCK outputs with 100R series resistors driven by a single 74ACT373 driver output. ALL the other 7spyker49
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 3, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.