List of problems I encountered in the 60 coaxes I have built. In most to least order.. . Shorting of the top of the hair pin loop to the tubes feedspyker49
Thanks Guys, I will get some photos soon. I shall go ahead and solder the base. Many Thanks Alanalan_w_global
Hi Wolfgang,Duty cycle is not terribly important. It will never be exactly 50/50. That is why we do the PDM calibration....to compensate for the duty cycle.wsprowls
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 3, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.