Re: New CD, "The Red Bird Girls," in stereo

  • eicoguy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
      This CD, produced by master guru Ron Furmanek, is
      nothing less than ASTOUNDING.
      20 Red Bird tracks remixed from the multitracks,
      ALL in stereo sounding like youve never heard them.
      If you buy only one CD this year....this should be it.

      eicoguy
    • Will Stos
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25 8:20 PM
        James Moniz wrote:
        > Thank you for the mention of Ron Furmanek, Ash Wells
        > and My CD. We are all very proud of this release and
        > hopefully it will open the door to other related projects.
        > ... A stereo collection of Ad-Libs material will follow. :-)

        I've just picked up the Red Bird Girls in True Stereo and
        it's amazing. Listening to these tracks after listening to
        the muddier sounding ones that have been available up to
        this point is truly a revelation.

        James mentioned that an Ad-Libs CD is in the offing (which
        is now being teased on the Real Gone Music website), but
        the booklet for the Red Bird Girls CD mentions that a CD
        of Jelly Beans material is also forthcoming. Is there any
        indication of when this will be available? I'm counting down
        the days, and I need to know how long I'll be counting.

        Also, is there any possibility of a second volume of
        Red Bird Girls material? I'd love to hear things like
        "Memory Lane Without You" by Chi Chi McCauley, "Stop The
        Wedding" by the Charmettes, "If There's Anything Else You Want"
        by Roddie Joy and "Sophisticated Boom Boom" by the Goodies
        in true stereo. I'm assuming since some of these were
        recorded during the same sessions that were included on the
        Real Gone Music comp that they are probably also available,
        and possibly more unreleased tracks or alternate versions?

        Back to listening...

        Will :)