Carole King's "Love Makes The World" released September 25th

  • newsletter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      At long last, friends and fans, the time is almost here
      for the release of Carole King's first studio recording
      in 8 years! On September 25th, "Love Makes The World"
      will make its debut on Carole's very own label,
      Rockingale Records. And you're among the first to hear
      about it!

      As we approach September, the launch of CaroleKing.com is
      just around the corner. If you've been waiting for an
      official Carole King website CaroleKing.com is it.
      CaroleKing.com is where you'll be able to hear Carole's
      album firsthand at our Virtual Listening Party. We'll
      notify you just as soon as the launch date is confirmed.

      Meanwhile, keep checking your e-mail for the latest
      Carole King news.

      Stay in touch!

      www.CaroleKing.com