Re: [spectro-l] ISIS 4.3.0

  • Bernard Heathcote
    Message 1 of 33 , May 8, 2012
      Thank you Christian for another important ISIS update. The ability, via XML files, to recall an old processing is excellent and what I had been hoping for.

      Cheers,
      Bernard

      Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 7:23 AM
      Subject: [spectro-l] ISIS 4.3.0

      A release of ISIS (V4.3) is available:

      Major addition is the capacity of recover processing
      parameters by using XML files (dynamic update) :

      Also, some capacity in the field of deep-sky processing
      (and general purpose, SA faint spectra):

      Christian Buil

    • Christian Buil
      Message 33 of 33 , May 14, 2012
        A suggestion, check carrefully the pixel size given to ISIS (6.45 microns
        for an Atik 314L+)
        (Internal calibration)? It's OK ?

        Christian B