19006Re: The new BAV MAGAZINE SPECTROSCOPY

  • stsci10
    Jun 18, 2017
      That's right, Jesse! In case I forget you can always find all SPEKTRUM issues at http://spektroskopie.fg-vds.de/index_e.htm => Our Journal including publishing guidelines. Presently we are discussing a new mentoring program to help new authors with their publications. You can see our ongoing discussions and activities in our discussion forum at http://forum.vdsastro.de/viewforum.php?f=38. Don't hesitate to be with us. We especially appreciate anglophone colleagues.
      Cherio, Thomas
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic