File - MonthlyLetter.txt

  • spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2004
      Spectrasonics Yahoo! Group Monthly Letter

      Hi. We're glad to have you as a continuing member of the Spectrasonics Yahoo! group.

      This letter is a short reminder of our group guidelines. In addition, it contains contact information for the U.S. and UK/European technical help at Spectrasonics. At the end of this letter is a list of email and web addresses related to our Spectrasonics group.

      *** How about taking a minute and adding your votes in our polls section:

      Please always keep ON TOPIC (subjects directly relating to the use of Spectrasonics' software and/or their integration with other software). Also, please always write your posts in a friendly tone. Keep your posts addressed to all members and not targeted at a single member. Remember that the best way to stop a thread or a personal "attack" is simply to ignore it -- that is, just don't respond to the post. We want your stay here (and EVERY member's stay) to be an enjoyable and productive one.

      This group is for exchanging ideas and solving problems. We do not support any requests for illegal sharing or trading of CDs, samples, or software. We also do not support any form of advertising or spamming. Members who do these activities in any form will be banned from the group.

      Another reminder: Before you post a question or a comment about any subject, PLEASE take the time to search the archives for our group and the files section. There is a possibility that your question or comment has already been discussed. You can search the archives at:

      Thanks for your continued support in our group! We look forward to your questions, answers, and comments!

      David and Paul,
      List owner, list "deputy"

      ***** TECHNICAL CONTACT INFORMATION *****

      This Yahoo! group is NOT run by, directly supported by, or moderated by the company Spectrasonics! This is an independently formed group by the USERS of Spectrasonics' products.

      If you have a technical problem with your installation, password, configuration, etc., or if you need to speak with any Spectrasonics' employee or technical advisor, this is NOT the place to do it!

      This group was formed for users to post questions, problems, and comments that can be answered by OTHER USERS, not the Spectrasonics' staff!

      U.S. Spectrasonics Tech Support contact info (listed in the Users Guide too):

      888-870-4223 (toll free in N. America)
      818-955-8444 ph
      818-955-8613 fax
      info@...

      Hours are 10-5 California time.

      -----

      The UK/European support contact information for Spectrasonics is below:

      Adrian Clarida, Technical Manager
      Time+Space Distribution Ltd
      PO Box 4
      Okehampton
      Devon
      EX20 2YL ���
      Tel.01837 55200
      Fax.01837 55400
      support@...
      http://www.timespace.com

      ***** EMAIL & WEB ADDRESSES PERTAINING TO THE SPECTRASONICS GROUP *****

      Post messages to the group:
      spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com

      Unsubscribe:

      List owner:
      spectrasonics-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Home (main page):

      Messages (and Search Archives):

      Files:

      Links:

      Polls:

      *****
    • spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 1, 2004
                      >*** How about taking a minute and adding your votes in our polls section:

                      ?? I get a message which says:
                      This feature is not accessible for the group spectrasonics

                      I am logged in by the way......

                      Regards - Colin

                    • David
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 1, 2004
                        Hi, Colin.

                        Thanks for pointing this out. The settings were incorrect. I changed them to allow
                        all members to create and vote in polls. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

                        Thanks again.

                        David