File - Monthly Letter

  • spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2013
      Spectrasonics Yahoo! Group Monthly Letter

      Hi. We're glad to have you as a continuing member of the Spectrasonics Yahoo! group.

      This letter is a reminder about:

      1. Our group guidelines
      2. UNSUBSCRIBE information
      3. Contact info for Spectrasonics
      4. This group's contact info

      ----------

      1. GROUP GUIDELINES

      This Yahoo! group is NOT run by, directly supported by, or moderated by the company Spectrasonics! This is an independently formed group by the USERS of Spectrasonics' products.

      If you have a technical problem with your installation, password, configuration, etc., or if you need to speak with any Spectrasonics' employee or technical advisor, this is NOT the place to do it! This group was formed for users to post questions, problems, and comments that can be answered by OTHER USERS -- not the Spectrasonics' staff! U.S. Spectrasonics Tech Support contact info is listed below (and in your Spectrasonics documentation).

      Please always stay ON TOPIC (subjects directly relating to the use of Spectrasonics' software and/or their integration with other software). Also, please always write your posts in a friendly tone. Keep your posts addressed to all members and not targeted at a single member. Remember that the best way to stop a thread or a personal "attack" is simply to ignore it -- that is, just don't respond to the post. We want your stay here (and EVERY member's stay) to be an enjoyable and productive one.

      This group is for exchanging ideas and solving problems. We do not support any requests for illegal sharing or trading of CDs, samples, or software. We also do not support any form of advertising or spamming. Members who do these activities in any form will be banned from the group.

      Another reminder: Before you post a question or a comment about any subject, PLEASE take the time to search the archives for our group and the files section. There is a possibility that your question or comment has already been discussed. You can search the archives at:

      In addition, be sure to regularly visit the Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Community Area for the latest updates, tutorials, FAQs, patches, and help files. You may find the answer to your questions here:

      http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity/

      Note: You MUST send this email FROM THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS that you used to sign up!
      If you send it from any other email address, you will NOT be unsubscribed!

      At the bottom of this page is a link to "Leave Group"
      Also on this page are options to set message delivery and format.

      Please note that when you make a change to your Yahoo group account, it often requires several hours to take effect, so please be patient. If you're still receiving list mail after 24 hours, repeat Step b above to see if you are still registered as a user. If you are still having problems, send email to us at: spectrasonics-owner@yahoogroups.com

      ----------

      3. SPECTRASONICS CONTACT INFO

      U.S. Spectrasonics Tech Support contact info (listed in the Users Guide too):

      888-870-4223 (toll free in N. America)
      818-955-8444 ph
      818-955-8613 fax
      info@...

      Hours are 10-5 California time.

      -----

      The UK/European support contact information for Spectrasonics is below:

      Adrian Clarida, Technical Manager
      Time+Space Distribution Ltd
      PO Box 4
      Okehampton
      Devon
      EX20 2YL ���
      Tel.01837 55200
      Fax.01837 55400
      support@...
      http://www.timespace.com

      ----------

      4. CONTACT INFO FOR THIS GROUP

      Post messages to the group:
      spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com

      Unsubscribe (send from the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS that you used to sign up for the group!):

      List owner David, and "deputy" Paul
      spectrasonics-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Home (main page):

      Messages (and Search Archives):