Triplet envelops?

  • luckisup
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi people,

      I hope my question is simple to answer. How can I adapt envelop rhythms like e.g. the Omnisphere patch 'My Altered Sense' completely to a triplet beat. It should remain the same sequence only based on triplets. I could not find any quick settings for this in the envelope editor.

      Would be nice if somebody has an idea for this. Cheers from Germany, Luckisup
    • Scott Barton
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
        Have you tried dragging a tripled-based midi file into the envelope display? That would give you a good starting point.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          Yeah! Thanks a billion for this! Amazing...so easy. Incredible simple!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
            Glad it helped. There's a lot more info in the Groove Envelopes video on this page: http://www.spectrasonics.net/video/videos-tutorials-omnisphere.php.

            Reverend Scott Dark Victory's first full-length cd, Mesh is out! Listen to clips and order it here: http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory