Questions re: how RMX stores and names sounds,

  • TomC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Here are some questions I have about how Stylus RMX names and stores sounds.

      Are the sounds found under 'Sound Menu / Snares', the exact same sounds as can be found when in Kit Mode, #3 / Snares. I'm not asking about the order they are found in, just wondering if the overall content was the same.

      I don't recall seeing any documentation on this, but if there is some I'd like to see.

      When in choosing for example 'Sound Menu / Menu Snares Lo Fi 1', the sounds are mapped across the keyboard and it would be nice to see the names of the samples.

      Also, when in Kit Mode some sound names refer to the loop / sound sets they come from and some do not. For example, I want to use the snare from Soul Bob, (it's really crackin'!) but so far haven't seen any sounds named after that when scrolling thru them in Kit Mode,

      any help on this matter would be really appreciated, thanks for reading my long post