Re: Autumnal Modulations

  • Bobby
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
      I like it.. it's such an inspiring instrument and I like where you went with it.. thanks for posting!.. Cheers.. Bobby Lane.

      --- In spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com, "Carlo" <carlo@...> wrote:

      > A new song featuring Omnisphere's Glorious Guitar!
      >
      > http://www.seraph.it/dep/det/AutumnalModulations.mp3
      > http://www.seraph.it/blog_files/15eb9cc6a8a58abab04319e332ac65d5-81.html
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8CJBFEyctg
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zdUazdH510

    • Paul Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
        Ok. Wow. What an amazing system! The coolest part is that as cerebral as your approach is, it still sounds very natural and organic and musical. Thanks to Omni, in part. But yeah, in the end, a hauntingly beautiful ... "tune", if you will.

        Very nice!

        On Oct 25, 2010, at 5:06 AM, Carlo wrote:

        > http://www.seraph.it/blog_files/15eb9cc6a8a58abab04319e332ac65d5-81.html
      • Carlo
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
          Thanks both for listening!
          About "cerebral": I guess when the division of the octave into 12 equal steps appeared on the scene (a couple of centuries ago) it was considered "cerebral" too by those used to previous tuning systems. It's only a matter of getting used to it. I am far from being really acquainted with this new one but I am trying and I am glad my studies are considered "hauntingly beautiful" :-)
          I'll keep you posted and yes, Omnisphere definitely sounds good!

          Best,

          Carlo

          --- In spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com, Paul Johnson <rhodiad@...> wrote:

          > Ok. Wow. What an amazing system! The coolest part is that as cerebral as your approach is, it still sounds very natural and organic and musical. Thanks to Omni, in part. But yeah, in the end, a hauntingly beautiful ... "tune", if you will.
          >
          > Very nice!
        • Michael Reukauff
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
            Hi Carlo

            What is the name of the omnisphere patch you use for the guitar?

            Thanks

            Michael

          • Carlo
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
              it's Glorious Guitars! Isn't it awesome?
              :-)

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
                Yes, it sounds really great, as most of the omni's patches.

                Michael

                it's Glorious Guitars! Isn't it awesome?
                :-)

                --- In spectrasonics@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:spectrasonics%40yahoogroups.com> , "Michael Reukauff"