Everyone ready for Christmas?

  • Meilena
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      How many of you did your shopping early this year? How many of you like to wait until the last minute?

      Meilena
    • cheryl frawley
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        I don't really shop, we don't do alot of exchanging. We do family time. It's about Jesus and being around family. Blessings, Cheryl

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
          One woman I spoke to they don't do presents at all they take a vacation. I thought that was a neat way of celebrating together.

          Meilena

          --- In specialkgroupforbrides@yahoogroups.com, cheryl frawley <cherylfrawley959@...> wrote:

          > I don't really shop, we don't do alot of exchanging. We do family time. It's about Jesus and being around family. Blessings, Cheryl

        • false
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009

            HEY GUYS I WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MIN BUT THIS TIME WERE GOING TO JUST SPEND TIME WITH THE FAMILY

            One woman I spoke to they don't do presents at all they take a vacation. I thought that was a neat way of celebrating together.

            Meilena

            --- In specialkgroupforbri des@yahoogroups. com, cheryl frawley <cherylfrawley959@ ...> wrote:

            > I don't really shop, we don't do alot of exchanging. We do family time. It's about Jesus and being around family. Blessings, Cheryl

          • MISTY GOLDEN
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
              I started a little early but am almost complete only two more things to buy for the kids.Thank God I came up with the money to buy it.

              Ms.Golden