Re: I'm STARVING! try out this one

  • ria1_delhi@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      hey keep trying.
      have water frequently.it curbs apetite.it will make you feel fuller without adding any calories.for more such suggestions see http://www.bukisa.com/people/chhavi.It seems to have some practical suggestions
    • Meilena
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        --- In specialkgroupforbrides@yahoogroups.com, "ivymlf24" <ivymlf24@...> wrote:

        > I just started my challange on Monday and I feel like I am starving to death!!! Im trying to snack on fruits and veggies throughout the day and it's NOT helping :( I need a pizza! LOL
        >
        > Does this stop? Do you get used to not eating so much eventually?

        Your belly will eventually shrink up and will get used to the new habit, you just have to train it to do so.