Re: [specialkgroupforbrides] Have any ideas!!

  • Samantha Sutton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      I do pilates and have to start back at it
      Sam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        Pilates is real great from what I understand.  I have never done it, but my daughter has.  It is quite strenuous I guess, but it seems to work.  Best Wishes.  and...good luck

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
          Do Pilates, walk, walk, walk, drink lots of water every day.  Treadmill may help/work.  I have all the confidence in the world that by next August, your goal will be won and achieved.  Just hang in there, okay?  Thanks