Re: Wedding Dress Catalogs

  • alioop8979
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      We are planning a destination wedding. I'd like a casual dress that is
      made from a light weight material. I'd like the dress to be long and
      flowing. Any suggestions of where I should start my search?
    • kspiegel87
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:47 AM
        I found a beautiful white summer-like dress (goes down to about just under the knee) at my local dress barn. it is simple with tiny white flowers and a pattern on it. nothing crazy or over the top. i would have bought it right then and there because that was what i was looking for also but unfortunately i need to loose a few pounds in order to wear it but i think it would be perfect at what your looking for