loseing weight before 07/11/2009. and enjoying chating with everyone.

  • kaqudiagraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      hello,my name quida and most peoples call me bug.i hope to enjoy chating with my new group.my wedding day on july 11,2009.my weight now is 279.7 pounds.my goal to lose weight and weigh about 190 or maybe 160 by time my wedding day.if we all can work together and share ideas we can accomplish our weight loss.so would anyone like to become my special k buddy i would be glad to have you.
    • MISTY GOLDEN
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        Quida,

        I know that you may be able to loose a significant amount of weight, but I am not sure how realistic it is to loose 100 pounds in 3 months.