How many of you already have your dresses?

  • meilena_h
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      Just curious how many of you already have your dresses and how many of
      you are still looking?

      Meilena
    • neenejr@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
        Thankfully my maid of honor spotted my dress at a David's Bridal. I'm getting married in July 2008. I became engaged on December 20, 2006. I've had my dress since May 2007. And I'm so pleased with it.