Today is the beginning!

  • patsyrowden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello my name is Patsy I am 23 years old, I live in Oklahoma City, OK!
      It's the first of July and I am more determined now to lose weight
      than anything! I am getting married in March on the 27th and I am
      currently 185lbs. I use to weight 118lbs but then I got pregnant twice
      and now it is time for me to quite being lazy and do something about
      it while I'm still young. I set up my special K play and here goes
      nothing!!!!!! My goal is to get down to 130 lbs by March!!!
    • kayladianne02051987
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
        Hey Patsy, my name is Kayla and I live in Baton Rouge, LA but am
        originally from Tulsa, OK. I am getting married November 9, 2008 at
        the Louisiana Renaissance Festival in Hammond and currently weigh in
        as much as you. Granted, just 2 1/2 weeks ago I was 197lbs...I also
        have a son and only work 2days a week outside home so it was very
        easy for me to loose control of my weight. I am actually planning a
        trip to OKC in a couple of weeks and hope not to stray too far from
        my diet for the week I'm there! I would love to be 135lbs...just for
        the simple fact I have never been under 150lbs. Good luck
        sweetheart, it really works!

        --- In specialkgroupforbrides@yahoogroups.com, "patsyrowden"