Re: How much has every one lost

  • flute6gurl@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2008
      I have been doing the challenge for 2 weeks now. I was 188 and i am now 182.6. So i have lost 5.4 pounds in two weeks.

    • lauratiggerann@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2008
        I just joined this group and I'm doing a modified version of this, but I've lost 10 pounds and 15.75 pounds in 3 weeks!!

        Tonya
        http://www.freewebs.com/tonyasdreamhunting

      • yilldominguez@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 8, 2008
          This is the end of my second week of the challenge and to be honest I’m scarred to even weigh my self. I work out 3 days out of the week and I don’t feel any different my clothes still feel the same, and I look the same way I did two weeks ago. My cravings have not stopped and there are times where I have to call my boyfriend and convince me not to give them to them. I feel hungry all the time.. Someone help!!!!

        • sdolphin03@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 8, 2008
            I will tell you that the only why i am losing the weight is by walking with small sperts of runing and i walk for 45 min. I have also stopped eating after 6 and i am eating a lot less then i was before but more healthy. I hope this will help.

          • psovansky@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14, 2008
              Since I started following the Special K diet I have lost 6 pounds over the last 3 weeks. This included me being in Vegas for 5 days, where I ate a lot. I am aiming to lose about about 7 more before June 7th. I used to just go to the gym for about 30-40 minutes at night, alternating between cardio and weight lifting, I have now added running 1.5 miles every morning as well.
              I eat a special k breakfast bar at 8am, and one at 10am, and then for lunch I have the special k meal bar. If I slip up and go out for lunch then I will have a special k meal bar for dinner or something light in calories. At around 2:30p I have either a fruit, some sort of vegetable, or one of the special k snack packs. I have switched to only drinking tea or water, and only put splenda in it. I have noticed the amount of food I crave is a lot less, and when I do go out to dinner once a week, I unintentionally eat less then the whole portion. I have also starting taking 2 green tea extract capsules with breakfast and lunch, and I take one flaxseed capsule with each of my main 3 meals. If I am absolutely craving something I eat one of the following, carrots, a fruit, another special k snack pack, a 10 calorie jello cup, a 60 calorie sugar free italian ice cup, or a 60 calorie pudding cup.
              My main goal is to find things low in calories but fill me up. I think those Speical K meal bars are great for this.

              --- sdolphin03 wrote:

              > I will tell you that the only why i am losing the weight is by walking with small sperts of runing and i walk for 45 min. I have also stopped eating after 6 and i am eating a lot less then i was before but more healthy. I hope this will help.
              >
              > --- Jill wrote:
              > >

              > > This is the end of my second week of the challenge and to be honest I’m scarred to even weigh my self. I work out 3 days out of the week and I don’t feel any different my clothes still feel the same, and I look the same way I did two weeks ago. My cravings have not stopped and there are times where I have to call my boyfriend and convince me not to give them to them. I feel hungry all the time.. Someone help!!!!
              > > --- Tonya wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I just joined this group and I'm doing a modified version of this, but I've lost 10 pounds and 15.75 pounds in 3 weeks!!
              > > >
              > > > Tonya
              > > > http://www.freewebs.com/tonyasdreamhunting

            • neenejr
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
                I've taken off and kept off 12 pounds. A small victory. But when you
                aren't small you'll take those little victories. Good luck everyone!
              • meilena_h
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
                  --- In specialkgroupforbrides@yahoogroups.com, "neenejr" <neenejr@...> wrote:

                  > I've taken off and kept off 12 pounds. A small victory. But when you
                  > aren't small you'll take those little victories. Good luck everyone!

                  I can't believe your wedding is so close already, where does the time go?? I am very proud of
                  you for losing 12 pounds, that is great:)

                  I can't say that I lost much weight, but I have begun eating better and taking charge of stress
                  eating which is certainly a plus. You are going to be such a beautiful bride, hope you share
                  a few pictures:)

                  Meilena