Re: Introduce Yourself

  • wolfpackgrad2005
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi, my name is Jacqueline, I am not planning on getting married for
      another year or 2. I do want to lose about 100lbs I am doing good so
      far almost lost 30lbs. Well I am a full time student in the USA at the
      moment where as my fiance is in the UK which depresses me quite alot.
      But life needs to go on...
    • klmarsh10@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi Everyone,
        My name is Kimberly. I am getting married for the first time on August 8, 2008. I am a 35 year old mother of an 11 year old daughter. My goal is to lose 100lbs. I am very obese for my 5'6 frame and I am excited about this challenge. It is also great to have communication with women who share the same things. Happy New Year to every one.

      • neenejr@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 2, 2008
          Good luck with your weightloss efforts.

          --- Kimberly M wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          > My name is Kimberly. I am getting married for the first time on August 8, 2008. I am a 35 year old mother of an 11 year old daughter. My goal is to lose 100lbs. I am very obese for my 5'6 frame and I am excited about this challenge. It is also great to have communication with women who share the same things. Happy New Year to every one.
          >
          > --- Jacqueline B wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi, my name is Jacqueline, I am not planning on getting married for
          > > another year or 2. I do want to lose about 100lbs I am doing good so
          > > far almost lost 30lbs. Well I am a full time student in the USA at the
          > > moment where as my fiance is in the UK which depresses me quite alot.
          > > But life needs to go on...

        • Jennifer Palmer
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 3, 2008
            I am glad u all are serious about losing weight . . I am tryingto loose weight u all only use special k??? Or what is ur plans . . .i dont know here to start
          • klmarsh10@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 4, 2008
              I have started walking 2 miles a day and drinking alot more water to curb my appetite. I am going to start the Special K this weekend. I printed the 2 week plan off the internet to give me a guide. I am a teacher and often I snack on the wrong things. The plan will help me stay on track. Maybe that will help you also.

              Good Luck.

              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 6, 2008
                I'm using a combination method. Some days I do the SpecialK thing. I am also using diettv.com. They match a diet plan for you. I chose the French Don't Get Fat Diet. But I've only been working on this for a few days. So I don't know how it is working. I did take off 2 pounds. But I'm only just beginning. Trying to drink more water as I know that helps. Good luck with your own weight loss journey!