Re: Hello to the bride group

  • colivas0280
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,
      I just started the challenge myself a few days ago. I want to lose a few pounds before my wedding in 19 days so hopefully this diet will do the job. I'm also exercising a couple days a week so we'll see!

    • meilena_h@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        Good luck and let us know how the challenge goes for you! Be sure to post any pictures of your dress online if you have them, we love to see gowns and dresses :D

        Meilena