My weight!

  • gatorgirl0529
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi everyone! My name is Angel and I will be walking down the aisle on
      April 12, 2008. I know I have a little bit of time but I want to get
      started today. I am starting my Special K Challenge today and I'm
      really excited about it. I want to lose 28lbs and I know I can do it.
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Welcome to the group Angel! You've given yourself a good head start for
        sure. Plenty of time to lose the weight slowly, which is a good way to
        go.

        Be sure to keep up updated on your progress, and don't forget to share
        pictures of the events leading up to the big day! :)
      • Vivian
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
          HELP HELP HELP!I need some strong assistance from the girls cause I
          am not loosing the weight the way I want to, 2lbs a week!

          Vivian