Hi!!

  • amanda.haroldson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      My name is Amanda and I live in Minnesota. I am getting married in 90
      days (Septmeber 2nd)!!! I am not overweight but I REALLY want to have
      an amazing body for my wedding night and honeymoon!!

      I am really excited to try the special K challenge, although I am
      somewhat worried as I work with ALL guys so I think I could be facing
      some ridicule!

      I have lost some weight already, however I am a sucker for dairy queen
      blizzards and frosting! I think the best thing I have started doing
      was buying a head of green leaf lettice on sunday night and making 5
      salads for the next week. As I am getting ready and heading out the
      door it is really easy to grab a salad instead of making excuses and
      eating from the vending machine! I think this could make the special K
      challenge even easier!