Re: Looking for Support

  • green_eyed9286
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 9, 2001
      I know a club that is perfect for every heart defect but let me find it. sorry. i forgot to join it under this s.n. but yah i will post it like real soon i promise.
    • green_eyed9286
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2001
        here we
        heart defects and you can find somemore. thank you. i
        hope this helps
      • amyandjames13_99
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 14, 2001
          HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS AMY . I HAVE A SON THAT
          WAS DIAGNOSED WITH TETROLOGY OF FALLOT THE DAY AFTER
          HE WAS BORN . HE HAS ALREADY HAD ONE OPEN HEART
          SURGERY . HE IS MY LITTLE ANGEL HE ALSO HAS A CONDITION
          CALLED PHIEFFER SYNDROM WHICH HE HAS HAD RECONSTRUTIVE
          SKULL SURGERY FOR AND WE ARE PLANING TO HAVE MORE
          SURGERIES .. I AM REALLY JUST NOW LOOKING FOR THINGS ABOUT
          HIS HEART DEFECT ANS WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT
          THERE IS ALSO GOING THROUGH WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH ..
          I FEEL AT SOMETIMES LIKE A M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE
          EVERY BEEN THROUGHT THIS BUT I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE . AM
          LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FROM ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME
          GET THROUGH ALL THIS THANKS ALOT AND GOD BLESS YOU
          ALL
        • huffman3shoney1
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
            Sorry it has taken so long for us to reply to
            your messages...We have been really busy lately...My
            wife had a baby on January 1, and then my sister in
            law had a baby on January 24, 2 months early, and on
            february 20 my brother and his wife had a little boy, who
            has been in the hospital for two weeks...We will be
            on line on Saturday afternoon around 5:00 eastern
            time
          • huffman3shoney1
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
              Hey. i am sorry to hear about your son...Brian
              and I decided to make this club to help people who
              were going through life with heart problems or for the
              family of people with heart defects... We will be on
              line Saturday afternoon after 5:00 eastern if you
              would like to chat with us... I am special hearts wife,
              Stephanie
            • huffman3shoney1
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                Well I actually had the baby...I did not realize that Brian had logged in under me....special hearts and I are married and have 3 little girls..so may be you are not to confused...LOL
              • huffman3shoney1
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                  Hey Christine...my name is Stephanie and I am
                  married to special hearts, Brian. We apoligize for the
                  time it has taken us to reply to your messages but we
                  had a baby on 01-01-01, and then on January 24 my
                  sister had a baby 2 months early, and on February 20 my
                  sister in law had a baby who has been in the hospital
                  for two weeks. We will be on line to chat on Saturday
                  afternoon around 5:00 eastern time..Hope to see you
                  there.<br>Stephanie
                • huffman3shoney1
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                    Libby, <br>We will be happy to let you vent to
                    us..Brian, special hearts, and I have been through 6 open
                    heart surgeries and numerous caths...We will also try
                    to find some info on SVT in peds..My sister may have
                    some info...she was a neonatal ICU nurse and now works
                    in the emergency department. We apoligize for the
                    delay for the response but we have been a little
                    busy... ON 01-01-01 we had our third daughter , on
                    01-24-01 my sister had a little boy 2 months early, and on
                    02-20-01 my sister in law had a little boy who has spent
                    the last two weeks in the hospital...We will be on
                    line Saturday afternoon after 5:00 eastern if you
                    would like to talk with us
                  • kaitlynns_mommy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 22, 2001
                      I am a new member and would like to intorduce
                      myself.... My name is Kristin and I am a mom of a Heart
                      baby... My daughter Kaitlynn was born with VSD , Severe
                      pulmonary stenosis, and doulbe right outlet venticale, she
                      has had 3 open hearts so far and is coming up for
                      another this year. I am I am looking for some friends
                      that I might be able to chat with about this so if
                      your intrerested in talking just email me.
                    • zed4jc
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 1, 2008
                        --- In specialhearts@yahoogroups.com, tinesangel wrote:

                        > My 5 yr. old daughter was born with a congenital
                        > heart defect called Truncus Arteriosus. She has had one
                        > open heart surgery thus far at the age of 1 month.
                        > There will be several more in her life time. Looking
                        > forward to meeting and chatting with you all. My email is
                        > tinesangel@...<br>~Christine~

                        Hi,

                        I'm from the Philippines and my wife just gave birth to a babay girl
                        diagnosed with truncus arteriosus. I would be very interested on the
                        condition of your daughter after these years? Appreciate your reply.
                        Thanks.

                        Jed