Looking for Support Community in the Philippines

  • rochie_smiley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hello, I just recently gave birth to a baby boy with Pulmonary Valve
      Atresia with Intact Vetricular Septum (PVAIVS). I am located in
      Manila, Philippines. I hope I can communicate with someone from
      Philippines, too who has a special someone (child, relative, etc) with
      the same case. Please, please e-mail me.
    • zed4jc
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
        --- In specialhearts@yahoogroups.com, rochie_smiley <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello, I just recently gave birth to a baby boy with Pulmonary
        Valve
        > Atresia with Intact Vetricular Septum (PVAIVS). I am located in
        > Manila, Philippines. I hope I can communicate with someone from
        > Philippines, too who has a special someone (child, relative, etc)
        with
        > the same case. Please, please e-mail me.

        Hi,

        I'm from Pasig, Philippines and have read your post. My wife gave
        birth last September to a baby girl diagnosed with truncus
        arteriosus. A much rarer congenital heart condition. But we are
        hanging on God's grace. It may be different to that of PVAIVS but I
        think both are congenital in nature. Right now, we are seeking
        treatment at the Philippine Heart Center. There is an absence of any
        Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) support group here in the Philippines,
        (or I might be wrong). I welcome connecting with someone who could
        relate somewhat to what we are going through. I can be reached at
        09178990712.

        Hanging on,

        Jed