NEW MEMBER HERE - IN NEED OF SUPPORT PLZ

  • gq20040
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi,

      My name is SharRee. I have a husband who has Progressive Heart
      Disease and Pulmonary Vascular Disease in his legs and he smokes. I
      have no control over his smoking. We are both disabled. I am bipolar
      and am also diagnosed with panic disorder with agoraphobia and major
      anxiety disorder. My support network is basically nil should
      something happen to him. The only support I have is friends that I
      have been with online at Gambling.com Chat. I have been with them for
      years however their chats are scheduled only 2 or 4 times a day and
      often very early in the mornings. Not very convenient should an
      Emergency happen. I am looking for friends who would understand and
      be able to support me should something happen to my husband. I am
      also an outgoing person and am very friendly and willing to offer my
      friendship and support. My Yahoo Messenger ID is gq20040. Please add
      me to your Buddy List as I am trying to build my support network. I
      also have and AIM or AOL Messenger ID which is gq20038. Also, if you
      could give me your Messenger ID so I could add you in case i need a
      friend to talk to or incase you need a friend to talk to it would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thank you very much. And I look forward to meeting you all.

      GQ20040
      :)
    • Wendy Saintsing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
        Hi SharRee. Welcome to the group. Not much mail gets generated here (small group I think). I can't really relate to you or your husband's problems, except the smoking - my husband won't quit either.
        But I am here if you ever need to talk or vent.

        gq20040 <gq20040@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Wendy, mom to Shawn (HH) & Kyle (partial AVCD)
        & wife to David
        from Central Massachusetts.