CHD Day handbooks

  • lara513
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi Everyone. I just got an email from someone who wanted my HLHS
      Handbooks to put in gift baskets for parents on CHD Day. I thought I
      would post about the handbook in case anyone is looking for a parent
      resource for upcomiing events on February 14th. I wrote the handbook
      for parents of HLHS kids but it covers everything many CHD parents go
      through, especially the three surgeries that are done for many heart
      defect kids, not just HLHS. The handbooks are $3 each and shipping is
      always free. Any excess money received over handbook costs goes to
      heart organizations or to buy supplies to make blankets for kids in
      the hospital. You can email me at lmwood@... if interested,I
      can attach a shortened email version so you can see section headings
      and get and idea what's in the hard copy. Thanks!
      Lara and Ryan(4)HLHS,former gtuber, done with surgeries