Special Hearts

  • specialhearts_00_1999
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 4, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Special Hearts community.
    • specialhearts_00_1999
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 7, 2000
        I would just like to Thank everyone who takes the
        time to visit my club site. I would like anyone who
        would like to join to please feel free to. I am just
        getting the club started and plan to have scheduled chats
        once some people join. I am looking forward to talking
        to all of you. God Bless each and everyone each day
        of your life.
      • huffman3shoney1
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2000
          Anyone who would like to chat with myself or my
          wife we are almost always on line. huffman3shoney1 is
          my wife and is on ICQ.We also both have EMail
          accounts and Yahoo! Messenger. PLease feel free to send us
          any questions or comments that you might have in
          referece to the club site. We are looking forward to
          talking to anyone who has a heart defect, a family member
          with a heart defect, or are just curious. :)
        • green_eyed9286
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 26, 2000
            hey I am a fourteen year old female and i was
            born with TOF and underwent open heart surgery at 14
            months old to patch a hole in my heart and last time i
            went to the hospital they cut me off like everything
            but now i have regained volleyball, free to run as
            long as i'm not pushed. ummm so hi! talk to me anytime
            onnn green_eyed9286<br><br>Thanks and God bless
          • tinesangel
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 3, 2001
              My 5 yr. old daughter was born with a congenital
              heart defect called Truncus Arteriosus. She has had one
              open heart surgery thus far at the age of 1 month.
              There will be several more in her life time. Looking
              forward to meeting and chatting with you all. My email is
              tinesangel@...<br>~Christine~
            • cimnutty
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
                Hi All,<br>My five year old son was diagnosed
                with supraventricular tachycardia. On a recent Holter
                monitor there was evidence of three episodes in a day
                with heart rates of 200 bpm. <br><br>I have searched
                the internet for some form of support group and this
                is the closest thing I've come across. Although
                arrhythmias are claimed to be a common occurrence in
                children, I haven't found one listing under any headings in
                Childrens' Health type forums. <br><br>If I'm in the right
                place, please let me know, or if you have any other
                options I might try, please forward them on. I need to
                find someone to vent to, understand and field
                questions so I don't transfer any of my anxiety to my son.
              • green_eyed9286
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 9, 2001
                  I know a club that is perfect for every heart defect but let me find it. sorry. i forgot to join it under this s.n. but yah i will post it like real soon i promise.
                • green_eyed9286
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 9, 2001
                    here we
                    heart defects and you can find somemore. thank you. i
                    hope this helps
                  • amyandjames13_99
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 14, 2001
                      HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS AMY . I HAVE A SON THAT
                      WAS DIAGNOSED WITH TETROLOGY OF FALLOT THE DAY AFTER
                      HE WAS BORN . HE HAS ALREADY HAD ONE OPEN HEART
                      SURGERY . HE IS MY LITTLE ANGEL HE ALSO HAS A CONDITION
                      CALLED PHIEFFER SYNDROM WHICH HE HAS HAD RECONSTRUTIVE
                      SKULL SURGERY FOR AND WE ARE PLANING TO HAVE MORE
                      SURGERIES .. I AM REALLY JUST NOW LOOKING FOR THINGS ABOUT
                      HIS HEART DEFECT ANS WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT
                      THERE IS ALSO GOING THROUGH WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH ..
                      I FEEL AT SOMETIMES LIKE A M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE
                      EVERY BEEN THROUGHT THIS BUT I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE . AM
                      LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FROM ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME
                      GET THROUGH ALL THIS THANKS ALOT AND GOD BLESS YOU
                      ALL
                    • huffman3shoney1
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                        Sorry it has taken so long for us to reply to
                        your messages...We have been really busy lately...My
                        wife had a baby on January 1, and then my sister in
                        law had a baby on January 24, 2 months early, and on
                        february 20 my brother and his wife had a little boy, who
                        has been in the hospital for two weeks...We will be
                        on line on Saturday afternoon around 5:00 eastern
                        time
                      • huffman3shoney1
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                          Hey. i am sorry to hear about your son...Brian
                          and I decided to make this club to help people who
                          were going through life with heart problems or for the
                          family of people with heart defects... We will be on
                          line Saturday afternoon after 5:00 eastern if you
                          would like to chat with us... I am special hearts wife,
                          Stephanie
                        • huffman3shoney1
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                            Well I actually had the baby...I did not realize that Brian had logged in under me....special hearts and I are married and have 3 little girls..so may be you are not to confused...LOL
                          • huffman3shoney1
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                              Hey Christine...my name is Stephanie and I am
                              married to special hearts, Brian. We apoligize for the
                              time it has taken us to reply to your messages but we
                              had a baby on 01-01-01, and then on January 24 my
                              sister had a baby 2 months early, and on February 20 my
                              sister in law had a baby who has been in the hospital
                              for two weeks. We will be on line to chat on Saturday
                              afternoon around 5:00 eastern time..Hope to see you
                              there.<br>Stephanie
                            • huffman3shoney1
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 26, 2001
                                Libby, <br>We will be happy to let you vent to
                                us..Brian, special hearts, and I have been through 6 open
                                heart surgeries and numerous caths...We will also try
                                to find some info on SVT in peds..My sister may have
                                some info...she was a neonatal ICU nurse and now works
                                in the emergency department. We apoligize for the
                                delay for the response but we have been a little
                                busy... ON 01-01-01 we had our third daughter , on
                                01-24-01 my sister had a little boy 2 months early, and on
                                02-20-01 my sister in law had a little boy who has spent
                                the last two weeks in the hospital...We will be on
                                line Saturday afternoon after 5:00 eastern if you
                                would like to talk with us
                              • kaitlynns_mommy
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 22, 2001
                                  I am a new member and would like to intorduce
                                  myself.... My name is Kristin and I am a mom of a Heart
                                  baby... My daughter Kaitlynn was born with VSD , Severe
                                  pulmonary stenosis, and doulbe right outlet venticale, she
                                  has had 3 open hearts so far and is coming up for
                                  another this year. I am I am looking for some friends
                                  that I might be able to chat with about this so if
                                  your intrerested in talking just email me.
                                • zed4jc
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 1, 2008
                                    --- In specialhearts@yahoogroups.com, tinesangel wrote:

                                    > My 5 yr. old daughter was born with a congenital
                                    > heart defect called Truncus Arteriosus. She has had one
                                    > open heart surgery thus far at the age of 1 month.
                                    > There will be several more in her life time. Looking
                                    > forward to meeting and chatting with you all. My email is
                                    > tinesangel@...<br>~Christine~

                                    Hi,

                                    I'm from the Philippines and my wife just gave birth to a babay girl
                                    diagnosed with truncus arteriosus. I would be very interested on the
                                    condition of your daughter after these years? Appreciate your reply.
                                    Thanks.

                                    Jed